Herding Cats Blanket
Knit this cute, reversible cat baby blanket or throw blanket for the cat lover in your life!
Any cat owner knows that cats have minds of their own. The Herding Cats Blanket shows what happens if you try to herd cats… they just do their own thing. Cute cats cover both sides of this warm, reversible blanket.
Double knit, the blanket is fully reversible, featuring opposite color schemes on each side. Full instructions are included for the double knitting technique.
The pattern includes two sizes — baby blanket and throw blanket. The finished size of the baby blanket is approximately 37” x 40” (94 cm x 101.6 cm). The finished size of the throw blanket is approximately 51” x 55” (129.5 cm x 139.7 cm). You could even make a larger version with more repeats of the charts. The photos in this pattern feature the throw blanket size.
- Size 5 US (3.75 mm) circular needles at least 36 inches (91 cm) in length.
- Size 4 US (3.5 mm) circular needles at least 36 inches (91 cm) in length (optional for a neater cast on edge).
- For the baby blanket, approximately 1350 yards (1234 meters) each of two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn.
- For the throw blanket, approximately 2600 yards (2377 meters) each of two contrasting colors of worsted weight yarn.
- Needle to weave in ends.
- Stitch markers to mark the repeats within the charts.
- 15% off 2 patterns
- 20% off 3 or 4 patterns
- 25% off 5 or more patterns!