Love of Cables Pillow
The Love of Cables Pillow is something I created to show how much I love cables and love creating new designs with them. Cables form a delicate heart shape with twists going up the sides and across the back. The pillow can be knit as either a removable pillow cover with a button flap closure or a fully enclosed pillow with stuffing. It makes a beautiful accent for the home or a great gift for someone you love!
The finished dimensions are approximately 12” by 12” (30.5 by 30.5 cm).
- Size 7 US (4.5mm) needles.
- Approximately 390-420 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- Cable needle.
- 2 stitch markers of different colors.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.
- If making a pillow cover with a button flap:
- 12”x12” (30.5×30.5 cm) pillow form.
- 4 approximately 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter buttons.
- Needle and matching thread to attach buttons.
- If making a closed pillow without a flap:
- Stuffing or a 12”x12” (30.5×30.5 cm) pillow form.