Celtic Knotwork Pillow
Knit this stylish cabled pillow with a beautiful celtic knot design!
Celtic knotwork decorates the front and back of this pillow, creating a beautiful accent for any home. The pillow can be knit as either a removable pillow cover with a button flap closure or a fully enclosed pillow with stuffing.
The finished dimensions are approximately 12″ by 12″ (30.5 by 30.5 cm).
Techniques required: Cable stitches, kitchener stitch (if making a closed pillow).
- Size 7 US (4.5mm) needles.
- Approximately 250-275 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- Cable needle.
- Needle to weave in ends.
- If making a pillow cover with a button flap:
- 12”x12” (30.5×30.5 cm) pillow form.
- 3 approximately 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter buttons.
- Needle and matching thread to attach buttons.
- If making a closed pillow without a flap:
- Stuffing or a 12”x12” (30.5×30.5 cm) pillow form.
- 15% off 2 patterns
- 20% off 3 or 4 patterns
- 25% off 5 or more patterns!