Celtic Mini Tablet Case Pattern
Knit this cabled, celtic knot case to protect your mini tablet in style!
I wanted a soft case for my iPad mini, and I have always loved celtic knots. Knitting lends itself quite well to create celtic knots with cables, so thus the Celtic Mini Tablet Case was born. It is a nice thick case that will protect against scratches. Solid colored yarns show off the celtic pattern quite nicely.
This case is designed for an iPad mini, with a finished size of 6” by 8.5” (15.24 cm by 21.6 cm). It should accommodate smaller tablets with a bit of extra space inside and slightly larger tablets with some stretch.
Types of stitches required: knits, purls, cables, increases, decreases, slipped stitches.
- Size 7 US (4.5mm) needles.
- Approximately 140-160 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- Cable needle.
- Needle to weave in ends.
- 2 approximately 0.75-inch (19mm) diameter buttons.
- Needle and matching thread to attach buttons.
- 15% off 2 patterns
- 20% off 3 or 4 patterns
- 25% off 5 or more patterns!