Glass Cat Scarf
Knit this gorgeous stained glass scarf featuring cats!
Inspired by colorful stained glass windows, the cats in the Glass Cat Scarf are formed from angular shapes for a subtle effect. Show off your artistic side with these gorgeous cats.
Double knit, the scarf is fully reversible, showing opposite colors on each side. Use a color changing yarn paired with a solid color for a neat stained glass effect or use two solid colors for a more classic look.
Instructions are included for the double knitting technique. The pattern includes two options for scarf length, 60 inches (152 cm) and 72 inches (183 cm). The shorter length is best for kids or shorter adults, while the longer length is best for taller adults. The finished width is approximately 5.25 inches (13.3 cm). The color work design is chart only, not written instructions.
- Size 2 US (2.75 mm) needles.
- Size 1 US (2.25 mm) needles (optional for a neater cast on edge).
- Shorter scarf: Approximately 410 yards (375 m) each of two contrasting colors of fingering weight yarn.
- Longer scarf: Approximately 490 yards (448 m) each of two contrasting colors of fingering weight yarn.
- Needle to weave in ends.
- 15% off 2 patterns
- 20% off 3 or 4 patterns
- 25% off 5 or more patterns!