Turtle Beach Scarf
Knit this cute, reversible scarf with turtles playing on the beach and in the sea!
Turtle Beach Scarf is designed to use a blue gradient comprised of four different shades of blue that mimic the hues of the sea. Cute baby turtles travel along the scarf from the beach, out to sea among the waves, and then back to the beach again at the other end.
This double knit scarf is reversible, with inverted colors on the reverse side (mostly beach and a little ocean). Get creative with your color use for a more abstract scene!
The finished length as shown is approximately 72 inches (183 cm), but the scarf can also be knit to approximately 63 inches (160 cm). Full instructions are included for the double knitting technique.
- Size 2 US (2.75 mm) needles.
- Size 1 US (2.25 mm) needles (optional for a neater cast on edge).
- Approximately 175 yards each of fingering weight yarn in four shades of blue — light blue, medium blue, dark blue, and very dark blue. For the shorter scarf, only 90 yards of very dark blue is used.
- Approximately 450 yards of fingering weight yarn in tan (400 yards for the shorter scarf).
- Needle to weave in ends.
- 15% off 2 patterns
- 20% off 3 or 4 patterns
- 25% off 5 or more patterns!