Reversible Dragonflight Bag
The Reversible Dragonflight Bag is a double knit bag with a reinforced base and two handles. It features a beautiful flying dragon on either side and a spiral design on the ends. It works great as a project bag or for whatever you want to carry. Depending on your mood, you can turn it inside out to reverse the color scheme for a new look!
The finished size is approximately 10.5” by 11” by 3.5” (26.7 by 27.9 by 8.9 cm), not including the handles.
This pattern includes full instructions for double knitting, so it’s a great project for anyone without previous double knitting experience.
- Approximately 275-325 yards each of two contrasting colors of aran weight yarn.
- Size 6 US (4.0 mm) needles.
- Plastic canvas approximately 3.5” by 10.5” (8.9 by 26.7 cm) to reinforce the bottom of the bag (optional).
- Stitch markers in two different colors.
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast on.
- Five stitch holders.
- Extra circular needle, flexible stitch holder, or additional scrap yarn.
- Tapestry needle to weave in ends.